This Is What Your Online Shopper Really WantDecember 4th 2018 Sally Ormond online shopping
Second-guessing what you online shoppers want is a dangerous game. Get it wrong, and they’ll leave in their droves.
I found this fantastic infographic on MarketingProfs. It’s by Yieldify who asked over 1000 online shoppers what they want. Some highlights include:
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers expect brands to have up-to-date information about their shopping preferences
- Yet, 59% of consumers are not comfortable with behaviour tracking
- However, Generation Z is 30% more comfortable with tracking than other generations
- One in five women and one in four Baby Boomers said an email from a brand is what drove them to their most recent purchase
- The best way to get customers to purchase on-site is to help them feel they are getting the best price
Here’s the infographic – useful stuff.